Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
Every transaction is unique. With increasing size and complexity, companies
navigate challenging transactions in an intricate business environment requiring a high degree of
creativity and sensitivity in approaching the transaction process.
M&A is a core competence of ITA. We provide the full range of M&A advisory
services. We represent the seller, the buyer or the management of the target company. Our clients
are medium-sized to large logistics companies, postal operators, investment funds, private
investors, as well as publicly listed companies.
Our strength are transactions requiring a well-developed tactical sensitivity for
the overall processes involved, especially in cross-border transaction where different cultures are
Our services typically involve:
- Implementation of competitive bidding processes
- Identification of potential transaction alternatives and the development of buy- or
- Tactical advice during the overall transaction process
- Feasibility studies for envisaged transactions
- Revision of financial planning and value-appraisals
- Identification of and approaches to potential investors
- Management of the overall transaction process, including the coordination of other experts such
as lawyers, accountants, tax advisors etc.
- Organisation and execution of due diligence processes
- Support and moderation of negotiations